Monday 16 July 2012

My Most Used Products This Week - From 9-15 July

Hiya Gals

I'm back with this week's edition of my most used hair, fragrance, body, bath, face/skincare and makeup products. This week I had a bit of an issue with pimples so didn't really use a lot of stuff on the face. 



Hair Products


1. L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner - The 5 problems one solution shampoo and conditioner didn't work for me. I used them for about 4 times together and they have made my hair so limp. To top it off, I now have dandruff! Getting rid of the shampoo. The conditioner I''ll probably use with a different shampoo.


2. Frederik Fekkai Glossing Sheer Shine Mist - Had picked this up from strawberrynet some months back but didn't really use it much. Since my hair was looking so dull, thought of giving this a try and I'm quite impressed. Its really lightweight, smells great and there is quite a bit of shine after applying. Me liking:)




Face/Skincare, Fragrance, Body and Bath


1. Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel - I like this because its lightweight, absorbs very well and I don't sweat after applying. 


2. Fab India Vit E Moisturising cream - I like Fab India products because they suit my skin very well. I'm very apprehensive of trying out natural products on my face but Fab India has never disappointed me. This particular moisturizer is for dry skin but its not heavy and greasy at all. A good alternative to the Body Shop Vit E cream. 


3. Avon Senses Deo in Get Ready - Love the fresh aqua smell


4. Aloe Veda Chocolate Vanilla Luxury Shower Gel - I'm a sucker for anything chocolate and vanilla. And this shower gel has both! Yummilicious!


5. Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Strawberries and Champagne - Along with The Body Shop, my other fav brand for fragrances and bath& body related products is Victoria's Secret. Great value for money and super quality. This lotion just sends me off to strawberry heaven whenever I apply it!


6. Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Sweet Daydream - If you haven't tried VS Body Mists, you are missing something. These are just awesome! They are reasonably priced,  have quite a lot of product (250 ml), smell great and last throughout the day. Absolutely perfect for weather like ours. Sweet Dream has me smelling of apple, raspberry and vanilla the entire day. What's not to love!......btw you can win one of these VS mists in a contest I'm running till the 27th.




Makeup 


1. Maybelline's BB Cream - Just the right product to use when you want to go easy on the face. 


2. Cyber Colors Translucent Powder - Had picked this up from Sasa in Singapore. Love the no shine look this gives.


3. MAC Peaches Blush - What more can I say about this that has not been said? I love Peaches. Period.


4. NYX Eyeshadow Palette in I love Jamaica - Great palette for smokey eyes.


5. Chambor Stay-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Forever Blue - This is a great navy shade and it lasts all day. 


6. Inglot Eye and Lip Pencil in 89 - Ive been using this black eye pencil a lot simply coz I want this to get over fast. Its certainly not my favorite eye pencil. Way too drying and too much of tugging and pulling involved while applying. 


7. Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Funky Fushia - Super bright pink and I've been wearing this all week. Read review here.


8. Lotus Herbals Seduction Gloss in Sappy Watermelon & Passion Fruit Splash - These I bought last week and have been showing them a lot of love. One is a dark orangey red and the other a pretty violet. Won't say that they are the most pigmented glosses around but I love the color, the non-stickiness, the shine and the subtle shimmer. 


9. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve - A very pretty pinky mauve that does not wash me out. Great for office


10. Rosebud Perfume Co Lip Balm in Mocha Rose - Had picked this up from Sephora and is my absolute fav lip balm. This smells of chocolate and vanilla and its so difficult to stop myself from licking it off. As a balm, it does its job very well. Keeps my lips moisturized for hours and its non-sticky. And how cute is the packaging!




What were the products you used the most? Do share below and let me know if you want me to review anything from here.


Love


D

17 comments:

indian beauty central said...

That rosebud lip balm sounds yum :)

Swati R said...

please review the blush and lip pencils:)
I will try the VS body Mist for sure.. I liked its packaging... its beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Yes Pooja..it really is and super quality

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Will do Swati :)

Unknown said...

Will do Swati :)

Nafisa said...

I agree with u on the VS body mists...they're awesome! Pls review the lip balm...it looks adorable :-)

Makeup And Beautty By Samannita said...

i like your post..wanna see some review regarding tea tree range from body shop..that will help me a lot to get some tips...

Unknown said...

these days I am using the body butter from the body shop a lot. Cause of the after swimming effects r the dry skin result so only body butter from TBS is doing the trick for me ^_^.

Great Post! ^_^

♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

Cake said...

Hey, I was wondering whether you'd vouch for the reliability of strawberrynet? I've been wanting to purchase perfume from there. What has been your experience with it?

Also, you should totally do a post on online shopping portals! I, for one, am really hesitant to try out new sites. A post like that would be amazing.:)

Anonymous said...

dolon I have used this very deo from avon for years...I am married for 1.5 yrs now and used this since college...even now i hv one...try purple packing also....

Unknown said...

Will do Naf..that balm is amaingly good :)

Unknown said...

Sure Toa..will put up a review

Unknown said...

Hey Pretty Pop..thank you so much..I love TBS Body Butters..my fav is the Moringa one

Unknown said...

Cake..you've given me choc cake craving now :))..I have tried strawberrynet many times and the exp has been really good. They have genuine products and it takes only 2-3 weeks to arrive. If you want to try out Indian shopping portals, go for cash on delivery which is a safe option if you are apprehensive.. Will do a post on online portals soon:))

Unknown said...

Hey Smita...I love these Avon deos..

Unknown said...

Hi Pretty
Very nice review !! I really like it .May i know do you write blog for others. If u, can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand). We provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com