Sunday 12 August 2012

Eyeshadows and a Statement Necklace Haul - Pics and Swatches

Last week StyleCraze made me extremely happy by giving me an award for the Best Discussion Starter at the StyleCrazecommunity. This was part of the 5000 members celebration and I got a 500 Rs voucher in reward. It took me two days to decide what I wanted to get and after much deliberation zeroed in on 3 products - Maybelline's Colossal Kajal coz I had finished mine, L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate (had to get this after reading so many of you raving about this!) and the Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow in Indigo Mist (a lovely teal/indigo and dark purple combo). I only paid Rs 640 for all these products :))))))

I had also ordered the Sharnam Art coin necklace from Pepperfry after reading this post by the girls at Fashion Bombay. For Rs 240, this necklace is a steal. A tad shiny for me but not something I can't live with and the quality is great as well. Check out the pics of this little haul of mine :)







Swatch of Indigo Mist 
Swatch of Endless Chocolate 

Did you haul anything recently? Do share in the Comments below.

Love

D

8 comments:

Poutpretty said...

Its not tht great :(...will review

bhumika_t said...

I also got Endless Chocolate :) Loved the neckpiece too.. I always wanted to try that Maxfactor smokey 2 way thing..but I read somewhere it creases and stuff..how do u find it ? Do review it..

Poutpretty said...

You can try the Blue, Khaki and Purple ones from this range..super colors all of them!

Preetha Karthik said...

endless chocolate is droolworthy Dolon..suggest sum other shades too for me..

D said...

Superr...waiting for the review of the hair/face mask :)

D said...

Im loving it too Pooja...Getting the Khaki color next from this range

Pooja@IBC said...

Greta Haul! I'm in love with Endless chocolate its become my Go To shade for almost all my looks!

Swati Rastogi said...

yup i did... thats when I bought the lipgloss and lip color... nail color and hair/face mask :)
Currently I am reviewing them :) Nice haul Dolon