Monday 20 August 2012

My MAC Reel Sexy Collection Haul - Pics and Swatches

Hey Pretties

Yesterday I did some major makeup hauling. Got the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burning Black (simply gorgeous!!), a couple of Color Bar nail polishes, a Maybelline Colossal kajal and a lipstick, gloss and blush from the new MAC Reel Sexy collection. The reviews of all these products are coming soon. Today just check the pics of the MAC haul.



MAC Reel Sexy Lipsticks - 3 LE lipsticks have debuted with this collection and 1 Repromote. Pink Popcorn - a light lavender (too pale for my skin tone),  Reel Sexy - a light coral that totally washed me out, Watch Me Simmer - a bright pink orange which looked too neon on me and Heroine, a bright violet plum with a hint of magenta. Girls with medium - dark skin tone do check out Heroine if you are fond of bright shades. This is absolutely gorgeous and one that I snagged for myself. 

MAC Reel Sexy Cremesheen Lipglasses - The shades are Cinestyle - a milky lilac (absolutely not for me), Color Saturation - a rich berry red with purple tones (again simply Gorgeous!), Private Screening - a pinky beige which made me look like a ghost when I tried it out and Star Quality, a pink-red coral. I picked the MUA's brain for nearly 10 mins on which one to take, Color Saturation or Star Quality. Picked up the latter on her recommendation but now wishing I had got both :(..

MAC Reel Sexy Blushes - Both are repromotes. Magenta, a vibrant plum pink and Pink Cult, a dirty muted pink. I picked up Magenta because its matte, the color is bright and its really pigmented. For medium to dark skin tones, Magenta will look great .Pink Cult is more for the fairer skin tones. 

Here are the pics..




 
Star Quality and Heroine

Magenta Blush and Star Quality 

Are you planning to buy anything from this collection? 

13 comments:

Preetha Karthik said...

i loved ur haul dolon..am also a brights lover..i hav a similar hot pink blush from mac..some LE..but it def looks good on warm skintones

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Pree..I never pick up nudes or sheer colors coz they look awful on me!this blush is really pretty but need to be careful with the amt. So pigmented

Harman said...

wow! they re all so pigmented. You make me want to visit Mac soon :)

Ankita Chaturvedi said...

Star Quality looks gorgeous!! Reel Sexy is not yet launched in Mumbai, I'm waiting for it now :)

Poutpretty said...

Atlast something has launched in Kolkata earlier than Mumbai:)))....Star Quality is really good

Preetha Karthik said...

I agree..i hav one called her blooming cheek..thats insanely pigmented..but blending is not a problem..jus need to be careful..enjoi ur stuff..waitin for the reviews

Poutpretty said...

lol..ya the highlighter is great too but I didnt have any more money to spend:(

Swati R said...

Awesome haul and that too all the newly launched products.. thecblush is super pigmented... have to be really careful while applying it :)

indian beauty central said...

Star quality! Droooool :)

sophianikhita said...

OOOooooh wow!!!me tooo wanna haul!!

Pout Pretty said...

:))..go right ahead girl

Ritu said...

lip-swatch of the lippie,please!!! awesome haul!

sophianikhita said...

OOOooooh wow!!!me tooo wanna haul!!