Friday 19 October 2012

First Look - MAC Pressed Pigment in Spot Lit

MAC is out with its Face and Body collection and I picked up the Pressed Pigment in Spot Lit, a pretty peachy golden color (Rs 1350). MAC released this to be used as a highlighter on the face and body but it has way too much glitter to be used anywhere other than my eyelids. The color is really pretty and I love a bit of shimmer and shine on my lids so got it. Yet to use so can't comment on how good/bad this product is. Watch out for the review later..







7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love shimmer product a lot so my KInd of shade..will buy it..nice shade Dolan...

Preethi Prasad said...

i never tried MAC...this looks tempting

Dolon said...

U shd definitely try MAC..atleast the lipsticks!

Parul Solanki said...

Looks so pretty..review fast fast pleassse

poorna banerjee said...

oh wow! you... you... you ... well. I have no words.

Poutpretty said...

Lol lol...well just happnd to be there when it launched and......

Poutpretty said...

Sure Parul:)