Thursday 6 December 2012

Goodies from Singapore & a Korres Haul

Today was an awesome day for me! In the morning, a package from Singapore arrived which was sent by my sis-in-law through a friend. And within minutes of that coming in, the mailman delivered my package from strawberrynet.com! Let's get straight on to all the stuff that I received today.

From Singapore:

My darling sis-in-law sent some chocolates, a couple of sheet masks, the Lashionista mascara and a Jelly Glow (known as Bouncy Blush in the US) blush from Maybelline, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Lovesick and a crackle nail polish in Royal Blue.




Korres Haul

Last week I was browsing through strawberrynet.com and saw Korres products being sold at nearly 70% off so obviously I had to get some for myself. I got the Raspberry Anti-oxidant Liquid Lipstick Trio-Soft Pink, Fuchsia and Berry, The Smoky Bronze Antioxidant Eye Collection, and  the Limited Edition Love Your Lips Collection. All of these sets are now priced at Rs 553 each!


Reviews of all these products are coming up soon. Which one do you want me to review first?

1 comment:

indian beauty central said...

Drool drool I'm officially jealous now ;)
Btw you'd totally love the korres raspberry liquid lipsticks they are awesome!