Sunday 7 April 2013

My Sephora and MAC Haul

I can't believe that it's been a week since I visited Sephora in Select Citywalk, New Delhi! Seems like yesterday I took an auto from Greater Kailash 2 at 10.00 am in the morning and rushed to the store before I left for Agra. I had about an hour and a half before I left and there were four stores that I needed to visit - Sephora, Zara, Starbucks and MAC. Kudos to me that I went to all of them, got the stuff I wanted and finished before time! Zara was disappointing since I did not find anything that I really felt like buying but Sephora and MAC were a different story. 

I was the first person in Sephora on a Sunday morning and it was lovely to have the store to myself. Honestly, I was expecting it to be much larger and have a wider variety of brands and products but what they do stock is pretty impressive too. My only gripe is that the prices are so high! I can understand for brands like Benefit and Makeup Forever but their in-house brand in stores outside India is pretty reasonable. Not so much here though. NYX is priced quite high as well. Guess import duties and taxes are the main culprits here. I still shopped though and bought quite a few stuff. 

This post is dedicated to what I bought in Sephora and MAC in that 1.30 hours inside Select Citywalk. Reviews will come up soon after I manage to make my face more presentable to show what these look on me. For now, enjoy the pics..



1. Soap & Glory All You Need is Scrub (Rs 1100)



2. Sephora Brightening and Hydrating Foundation (Rs 1080)



3. Sephora Cream Lip Stains (Rs 880 each)



4. Sephora Rouge Lipstick (Rs 800)



5. Sephora Crayon Jumbo Eye Liners in Black and Purple (Rs 680 each)



6. MAC Chili and Ruby Woo (Rs 990 each)



Which of these did you like the most?


No comments: