Tuesday 11 June 2013

Maybelline Vivid Rose ColorSensational Vivids Lipcolor - Review, Photos, Swatches

Continuing with my review of the Maybelline Vivids lipcolors, today I bring to you my favorite of the four that I have. The name is Vivid Rose and it's a bright pink/fuchsia with a rosy red undertone. These Vivid lipcolors are absolutely fantastic and a dream for anyone who loves bright colors. I have already reviewed Vibrant Mandarin, a bright reddish orange here and Vivid Rose has the same characteristics.


1. Amazing color payoff
2. Goes opaque in two swipes and covers any lip pigmentation
3. Glides on the lips and feels weightless
4. No feathering or bleeding but there is a slight issue with transfer
5. Lasts for nearly five hours on me and on fading leaves a pretty pinky red stain
6. Has a sweet, fruity scent which is a tad too strong but thankfully does not last for a long time
7. The texture is not too creamy or too dry. I find it more moisturising than Vibrant Mandarin
8. Gives a satin finish and a lovely sheen to the lips





If you are passionate about bright pink lip colors, Vivid Rose is definitely not to be missed. Just pray that it comes to India soon!

In the US, the price is $7.49. 

No comments: