Tuesday 25 March 2014

Inside the My Envy Box March Edition


Couple of days back I received the March edition of My Envy Box and here I am to share what I got inside the box. I'm sure by now you all know about My Envy Box but those who don't, do check out my previous posts to see what I got in the January and February boxes. 

This month, I got six products along with a 20% off discount coupon from one of my favorite online jewelry stores, Pipa Bella. Definitely using the coupon very soon. The other products are:

 Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask- Rs 950 for 100 ml/ Rs 1500 for 200 ml


I'm really happy to get two samples of the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask because this is one product from Innisfree that I've really wanted to try. Right now, Innisfree has only one store in Delhi but My Envy Box will soon stock their products on their website. Eagerly waiting!

Eau Thermale Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+- Rs 1250 for 50ml



Avene is a French brand well known for their skincare products and I'm very happy to get a sample of their best selling sunscreen. This is formulated for sensitive skin and is very light. I used this once and I loved how fast it got absorbed and that its not oily or greasy at all. The sample should last me about 3-4 uses and I'm definitely picking up the full size product.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT- Rs 4100 for 50ml/ Rs 5800 for 125ml


Oh My God! This was love at first whiff! What an intoxicating fragrance and this is gonna be my next perfume for sure. I received four sachets of the perfume that you have to rub on to the skin. I absolutely detest these sachets and would much prefer a vial. Please My Envy Box, next time give me a vial. These sachets are so useless!

Issey Miyake Leau Dissey Homme Sport- Rs 3200 for 50ml/ Rs 4500 for 125ml


Three sachets again :(..Love the citrusy smell of this and I'm not giving them to any man. Will use myself :)

Eminence Organics Sour Cherry Whip Moisturizer – Rs 4393 for 60ml

Got a tiny sample of this super expensive product and I love the cherry smell. Reminds me of frozen yoghurt somehow :). The texture of the moisturiser is super smooth and it just disappears into the skin without making it oily. I think I can get about 3-4 uses out of the sample but the full size product is way too expensive!

Rene Furterer Okara Protect Color Radiance Enhancing Conditioner - Rs 1980 for 200ml

I'm now tired of getting these Rene Furterer samples and really want some other haircare brand. This is the third month in a row that I've got Rene Furterer :(. This time its a radiance enhancing conditioner that claims to protect colored hair. I've got colored hair so will try it out and let you know how good/bad this is.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about the March edition of My Envy Box. I loved that they gave the Pipa Bella discount coupon and the Innisfree and Avene samples but hated that I did not get a vial of that awesome Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Also waiting for makeup products to be included along with customized boxes. 

My Envy Box is priced at Rs 850. You can check out their website and subscribe here

P.S - The box was sent by the brand for review. My opinion is honest as always. 

No comments: