Wednesday 30 July 2014

Want to join me in solving the mystery of #WhatTheBlack?

Thank you thank you Blogadda for giving me an opportunity to live one of my most cherished dreams. For someone who has grown up on a substantial doze of Enid Blyton, Carolyn Keene, Ruth Rendell,  Agatha Christie, Satyajit Ray, Sharadindu Bandopadhyay and many others, solving a mystery or atleast attempting to solve one has been number 1 on her list of things to do before dying for a very long time. And I'm about to do that all thanks to you and #WhatTheBlack!



You may ask what is this big mystery you are trying to solve? Well, I got shortlisted by Blogadda in their #WhatTheBlack activity to guess what black product they are promoting. First step was to write my wishlist of all things black. After being shortlisted, I was told that I would be receiving black things everyday for four days starting from the 30th of July and the last one I receive would be the actual product. Today I received my first product and guess what it is? A chocolate egg with a black shell! I was expecting some technology related thing but kudos to the blogadda guys for coming up with something so unexpected. Guess it is just not me who devours detective novels :D.



From the 1st day's product, here are some clues that I have managed to come up with it that could help crack the code.

1. It cannot be chocolate because that would be too obvious but could it be something edible?
2. The question in the note that was inside the box 'Did the chicken come first or the egg?'. Is it hinting at anything?
3. The product could be something that is ensconced in a hard shell.
4. When I touched the black egg, my hands turned black and then purple so could purple or color be a clue?

I'm stuck and cannot figure out much. Do you guys want to join in solving the mystery of #WhatTheBlack? I will be posting details about all the products I get so how about cracking this together? There might be prizes for both you and me. Please comment below on what you think the final product could be. I am so looking forward to tomorrow's clue!




No comments: