Thursday 28 August 2014

Memebox Special #17 K-Style Box - Unboxing, Review and an FOTD

Yes yes another Memebox and this time it only includes makeup. Korean style makeup to be precise. My knowledge about the K-style look is minimal so I got curious and wanted to find out what products can be used to achieve that look. After buying the box, I was praying that I don't get stuff that makes me look like a ghost. Thankfully, I can use everything that's in this box.

Memebox Special #17 K-Style Box

Korea has beauty on lock, and this K-Style Box is bringing you all the latest beauty trends straight from Seoul!

Ever wondered how Korean celebrities look so perfectly gorgeous on screen without looking like they have pounds of makeup caked onto their face? Now, you can recreate whatever K-style look you desire with just the tools in this box! Whether you want to go for that signature Korean “no-makeup” look with perfect porcelain skin, youthful aegyo-sal eyes and gradient baby lips, or want to glam up your style with your favorite K-POP idol makeup trends, this box is a must have for Korean beauty addicts!

Price - $23.00 + $6.99 shipping

Availability - This box is sold out. The new K-Style 3 box is available.

The goods.

Bbia Pigment 1.8g, ($5) - I got the shade Sweet, a very pretty dark pinkey bronze color. I rarely use pigment because it gets all over the place but Sweet is just too sweet to not use.



Awesome Aqua Radiance CC Cream 30ml, ($29) - This one I was worried about the most. Thankfully, the CC cream does not make my face white. It blends into my complexion and gives a very nice finish. 



RiRe Luxe Auto Gel Eyeliner Champagne and Choco Brown, ($14 each) - The colors are quite nice. One is a shimmery dark chocolate brown and the other a lighter champagne. I was expecting the liners to be soft but they are quite stiff and don't go on very smooth. On the lids it's fine but not that great for the lower lash line. Wear time is great though. I wore the chocolate brown yesterday and it stayed put for nearly 10 hours!



A’Pieu Full of Nature Mascara 4.3g ($3) - Haven't used it yet but a mascara is always welcome. Goes into my travel kit.



Shara Shara Feminine Single Blusher, ($7) - I got the shade Warm Apricot, a light matte peach. And how cute is the packaging! I didn't think the color would show up on my skin at all but it does. Not full on but it gives a nice wash of peach to my cheeks.




Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow 3.5g, ($24) - Got the shade Fuchsia Purple and I love it. It is a moisturising lip tint and quite creamy on the lips. Does not stay for long but I like the feel.


Yesterday, I tried out the Chocolate Brown liner, the CC cream and the blush. Here's what I looked like.



No comments: